Before and After Link Up -- bringing it back!

Hello my friends and welcome to September! One of the best months of the year in my humble opinion! 

Many of you have asked about the Before and After link up that I used to host -- I was surprised at how many of you missed it! Life got busy last year with our move and they happened less and less. But I'm going to make an effort to bring it back! It will continue to be on the first Monday of the month for the most part -- except for holiday weeks like this one. 

I really do miss connecting with other bloggers and sharing their projects with you all. So to kick it off again, I gathered some of my favorites from the last year of the link up. You may recognize some of these! 



If you'd like to join in this month, see the instructions at the end of this post. :) 

Tricia's window seat/bed is one of my favorite projects ever, especially with that wood wall: 

It looks as though her site is down or is not operating anymore, unfortunately. I just loved her projects! 

Jennifer always uses color so well and I loved this daring powder room makeover

That door...😍 Love how she brought all of this together! 

Melanie's two-toned dining room shows the beauty of simpler design -- this is so elegant: 

That wall color is so calming and that light fixture is perfection in there!

Sharon's mud room makeover was another favorite: 

It looks like she has stopped blogging as well (so sad!). I just loved her home and her design choices! (Her blog was Sharon Joyce Design.) 

Pam's DIY vent hood makeover is one of the best transformations I've seen!:

You really have to see the before to realize the transformation. Such a great idea. 

Jenna's serene powder room is another one I always go back to because of the simplicity: 

That floor is beautiful!

This eclectic kitchen makeover of Kristen's is another one that just demands you check out the before...what a difference!: 

You know how much I love that tile!!

And finally, I really loved this built in bar project that Stacy did: 

I still want to use that gorgeous wood countertop somewhere in our home! So lovely. 

There you go -- some of my favorites! I'd LOVE to see what you've been up to! Can we revive this thing? I'll certainly give it a try. ;) 

Since it's been a year since our last party, I'd love to see anything from the past twelve months that you want to share. Crafts, holiday, DIY, home decor, organization projects are all welcome! 

If you'd like to be considered for the next round up, add a link to this post in yours -- or you are welcome to use this button with a link as well: 







SaveSave

Comments